Used independently or as part of a larger stormwater management system, Flo-Well units collect, retain, and discharge stormwater on-site, offering a gravel-free alternative to a traditional dry well.
Units are modular and can be connected in series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs. Manufactured in USA, Lindsay, CA from 100% recycled materials.
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- Ground water tables replenished by stormwater discharge on-site
- Volume of runoff is reduced, which decreases chances of flooding and soil erosion
- Each Flo-Well unit hold approximately 50 gallons of stormwater, over 50% more than a traditional peastone drywell
- Does not require heavy equipment
- Additional units can be connected in series to accommodate higher volumes of water
- Units can also be stacked for a smaller footprint
- More cost-effective than larger piping systems that transport stormwater to discharge points
- Faster and easier clean-up then traditional drywell; no gravel to ding blades of lawn mowers